UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Mindset Scholars Network.
- Investing in a second round of the Mindsets and the Learning Environment interdisciplinary research initiative
- Advanced, analytic, automated (AAA): Measurement of engagement during learning
- Mindset Scholars Network launches initiative to understand how learning environments impact students’ motivation and engagement
- Mindset Scholars Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- How online exercises can equip college students for success, even before they get to campus
- Mindset programs that forecast common challenges prior to the transition of college can reduce achievement gaps
- Mindset scholars share new research at the Education Writers Association’s National Seminar
- Mindset Scholars present current research at AERA 2016
- Mindset Scholar Angela Duckworth in the New York Times: ‘Don’t grade schools on grit’
- Amazon releases new resource to promote growth mindset in math class
- When students zone out, zero in on their desire to “matter” in life
- Current frontiers of non-cognitive measurement: Insights for policy and practice
- Measurement matters
- AERA: Measuring Persistence and Self-Control Through Tasks, Not Tests
- A Small Fix in Mind-Set Can Keep Students in School
- Preparing Students for College Challenges Reduces Inequality
- Should Grit Be Taught and Tested in School?
- Scholars: Better Gauges Needed for 'Mindset,' 'Grit'
- Don't Grade Schools on Grit
- Testing for Joy and Grit? Schools Nationwide Push to Measure Students' Emotional Skills
- A Key Researcher Says 'Grit' Isn't Ready For High-Stakes Measures
- How a Bigger Purpose Can Motivate Students to Learn