UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Mindset Scholars Network.
- The science of “wise interventions”: Applying a social psychological perspective to address problems and help people flourish
- Implicit theories of interest: finding your passion or developing it?
- Learning mindset programs can elevate achievement of low-performing students at scale
- Findings from the pilot for the National Study of Learning Mindsets
- How online exercises can equip college students for success, even before they get to campus
- Mindset programs that forecast common challenges prior to the transition of college can reduce achievement gaps
- Transforming teacher mindsets about discipline reduces student suspensions
- Walking in their students’ shoes: Encouraging an empathic mindset about student behaviors transforms teachers’ discipline practices
- 15 hacks for building diversity in tech
- When students zone out, zero in on their desire to “matter” in life
- Helping “first generation” students become “first graduates”
- How worries about belonging can inhibit achievement
- 'Find Your Passion'? That's Bad Advice, Scientists Say
- 'Find Your Passion' Is Awful Advice
- If You Feel Like Everyone Has More Friends Than You, You're Not Alone
- Don't Suspend Students. Empathize.
- Can Requiring a Post-Graduation Plan Motivate Students? Chicago Thinks So.
- Conquering the Freshman Fear of Failure
- A Small Fix in Mind-Set Can Keep Students in School
- Preparing Students for College Challenges Reduces Inequality
- To Reduce Student Suspensions, Teachers Should Try Being More Empathetic
- How to Help First-Generation Students Succeed
- Small K-12 Interventions Can Be Powerful
- How to Motivate Students to Work Harder