UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Mindset Scholars Network.
- How do Learning Environments Shape Student Mindsets?
- A national experiment reveals where a growth mindset improves achievement
- Press release: Results from the National Study of Learning Mindsets
- Impact of a growth mindset intervention on key predictors of academic success in a nationally representative sample
- Mindsets and the Learning Environment: Social and environmental influences on motivation for learning: The relationship between childhood adversity and motivational beliefs among older children and adolescents
- Lessons from the first round of the Mindsets & the Learning Environment Initiative
- Mindsets and the Learning Environment: Relationships between mindsets, socioeconomic status, and academic achievement
- Investing in a second round of the Mindsets and the Learning Environment interdisciplinary research initiative
- Mindsets and the learning environment: Exploring the links between socioeconomic contexts and mindsets
- Mindset Scholars Network launches initiative to understand how learning environments impact students’ motivation and engagement
- Mindset Scholars Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment