UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Mindset Scholars Network.
- How do Learning Environments Shape Student Mindsets?
- Introducing our K-12 Teachers and Classrooms Research Portfolio
- Mindsets and the Learning Environment: Language as thought: Using natural language processing to investigate mindsets, learning environments, and college success
- A brief behavioral measure of frustration tolerance predicts academic achievement immediately and two years later
- Lessons from the first round of the Mindsets & the Learning Environment Initiative
- Mindsets and the Learning Environment: A big biodata approach to mindsets, learning environments, and college success
- Investing in a second round of the Mindsets and the Learning Environment interdisciplinary research initiative
- Mindsets and the learning environment: Using data science to unlock relationships between mindsets, college success, and context
- Advanced, analytic, automated (AAA): Measurement of engagement during learning
- Mindset Scholars Network launches initiative to understand how learning environments impact students’ motivation and engagement
- Mindset Scholars Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- Mindset Scholars Network update: Entering a new chapter in learning mindset research
- Mindset Scholars present current research at AERA 2016
- Six new researchers join the Mindset Scholars Network
- When students zone out, zero in on their desire to “matter” in life