Mindset Scholars Network is hiring a Chief of Staff, Director of Operations and Strategy, who will work with the Executive Director and leadership team on strategic initiatives, institutional planning, program development, operational efficiency, and problem resolution. Our ideal candidate is someone passionate about operations, strategy, and team culture with extensive cross-functional experience and an ability to bring ideas to fruition based on MSN’s mission and vision.
As a team, we seek a colleague who:
- Is committed to work that benefits students and advances educational equity;
- Is excited to learn about insights from research to advance our team’s collective vision and impact;
- Is passionate about continuously improving their own work and that of our team;
- Is energized by the prospect of being an integral part of a small, remotely staffed, highly collaborative, and productive team; and,
- Can simultaneously think about the ‘big picture’ and execute on day-to-day management and planning skills.
This full-time, newly created position directly reports to the Executive Director, is fully remote, and can be located anywhere in the United States. The position description and instructions for applying are available here.
Please email any questions to email@example.com. We welcome and appreciate you sharing this announcement with your networks.